Great Hen Party Cocktails- World Gin Day
Happy Thirsty Thursday everyone! We’ve got a special treat for all you Gin lovers out there! This Saturday is World Gin Day so to celebrate we’ve created some great hen party cocktails all revolving around Gin! So if you’re at a hen party this weekend or just fancy celebrating world gin day then be sure to try out our delicious cocktails. To make World Gin Day extra special why not just book one of our Butlers in the Buff to make the cocktails for you, or book onto one of our cocktail packages!
Hen Party Cocktails Number 1- Hollingsworth Iced-tea Cocktail (Serves 1)
- 30ml Gin
- 20ml Peach Schnapps
- 50ml Cold Earl Grey Tea
- 50ml Lemon Juice
- Lemon, to garnish
- Simply pour of the ingredients into a highball glass over ice and stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and enjoy!
Hen Party Cocktails Number 2- Clissold Cooler (Serves 1)
- 20ml Gin
- 20ml Apple Juice
- 10ml Cassis
- 20ml Rosé
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- Sparkling elderflower to serve
- Put the first five ingredients into a highball glass over ice.
- Top off with sparkling elderflower and serve.
For all you non gin drinkers, there is a variety of options to create some equally delicious cocktails perfect for every occasion.You could try using Seedlip, an alcohol free spirit alternative, in the place of alcoholic gin in any cocktail recipe. Why not look at our extensive Cocktail Menu for inspiration. Or if you liked the sound of the Hollingsworth Iced-Tea you could try our mocktail version which is equally as delicious.
Hen Party Cocktails number 3- Earl grey and Ginger Iced Tea (serves 4)
- 2 Earl Grey Tea bags
- 3cm piece of Ginger, Peeled and grated
- 2tbsp Honey
- Soda or Sparkling water
- Mint Sprigs, to serve
- Place the tea bags and ginger in a jug and pour over 500ml of boiling water. Allow the mixture to infuse for 10 minutes before stirring in the honey until it has melted.
- Strain into a jug and leave to chill
- To serve: Pour about 125ml of this mix into each glass, add ice and top up with the soda water.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Here at Butlers in the Buff, the original and best naked butler service, we have everything you could possibly need to make your event extra special, whether that’s learning to become a cocktail pro on our Cocktail Masterclass Package, or if you just fancy putting your feet up and being pampered why not be waited on hand and foot as part of our All Inclusive Cocktail Package.