Congratulations! You and your squad are heading to Scottsdale to have the bachelorette party of a lifetime. There is something for everyone in this beautiful desert city. Love action packed days? Try hiking Camelback Mountain or ATV tours in the Sonoran desert. Then hire a couple of Butlers in the Buff for pool-side pampering, and dancing late into the night!
In truth our hot and helpful Butlers in Scottsdale are the most requested and highest-rated in the business.
When to have a Bachelorette Party in Scottsdale
Firstly, any time of the year you will have beautiful weather and countless things to do in Scottsdale. However, here are a few things to consider:
Winter in Scottsdale
Generally winter is great for mild weather and fewer crowds. All of the snowbirds who travel to Arizona can’t be wrong! Although the cooler weather might mean that you won’t be partying poolside, this would be a great time for fun and games at your rental, a day at the spa or heading out into the desert for some adventures.
Spring in Scottsdale
By far spring is the most popular time of the year to visit Scottsdale. The weather is perfect for poolside parties. That being said, walking into a restaurant, spa, or club off the street will probably leave you disappointed and scrambling to find something else to do. If you’re planning your trip in the spring, be sure to book your accommodation and make all of your reservations well in advance.
Summer in Scottsdale
So summer might seem like a good idea with less crowds. However, this time of year is also HOT! Like, melt your face off hot. Fortunately Scottsdale is home to luxurious spas, countless clubs, and many other amenities to stay cool.
Fall in Scottsdale
Indeed fall in Scottsdale is incredible! When the rest of the country seems to be cooling down, the fall weather here is like a Goldilocks zone – just right. This time of year is also busier with tourists so reserve, reserve, reserve! Enjoy spectacular vistas of the desert from a hot air balloon, or explore by ATV. The glorious warm weather is perfect for hanging out by the pool and getting pampered by your personal Butler in the Buff.
Where to Stay for your Bachelorette in Scottsdale
Given that there are over 1000 Airbnb rentals, 5-star hotels, and glamping galore; where you stay really depends on a few things:
- Guests: How many are in your group? Narrow your search if you are looking for accommodation for a crowd, or if you are travelling with a smaller, more intimate group.
- Theme: Planning a poolside party, or even an adventurous romp around the desert? Or are you planning the most epic weekend out on the town within walking distance from everything? Your plans will determine whether you want to stay in a hotel or find a rental that suits your needs. Our Butlers are happy to attend events in any private location you plan to spend your time.
- Budget: If you have the cash for a hotel and spa combo, and all of your guests are into this definitely take advantage of all the celebrity-frequented resorts located in Scottsdale have to offer. If you want a more private, laid-back feel, choose from over 1000 Airbnb rentals located all over Scottsdale and the surrounding areas! If you are on a budget or more adventurous and want to experience the desert in all of its glory, a glamping excursion might be just what you need.
Getting Around Scottsdale
Overall downtown Scottsdale is a very walkable area. That being said, if you are staying further away there are plenty of options available.
Book a day tour:
Companies like JoyRidesAZ offer great tour packages for bachelorette parties. They have an urban historic city tour, wine and brew tasting tour and a Scottsdale Sip and Shop as some great options.
With Arizona Party Bike. Drink, play games, and get a tour of the city loved by locals and tourists alike.
Hire a private driver:
Feel like a celebrity and have a private driver or limousine service get you to where you and your group need to go.
Uber and Lyft are available 24/7 in Scottsdale and are probably the easiest/cheapest option. Keep in mind that not all ride-share drivers can take groups.
What to do in Scottsdale for your Bachelorette
Now that we have covered the basics, it’s time for some fun. Scottsdale is home to world-class food, incredible spas, clubs, and rooftop bars you won’t want to leave! Some even call it a mini Las Vegas!
Obviously, we could spend hours…days even going through every single one to let you know how awesome these venues are. So we curated the best of the best just for you.
Our Top Picks:
- The Bottled Blond: Pizzeria by day, night club by night. Book your VIP table with bottle service and dance the night away.
- Maya Day and Nightclub: Open all day and night, this 20,000-square-foot outdoor restaurant and beer garden has tons of fun and games for everyone. Book your VIP bottle service and get ready for a great time.
- The Rusty Spur Saloon: Known as Scottsdale’s last cowboy saloon, this bar is the oldest in town and a host to live country music every night of the week!
Spas & Classes:
- The Boulders – A unique and classy resort and spa with lots of luxurious options. From hot stone massage to desert-inspired skin and body treatments, you are sure to leave here feeling one with the earth.
- Well & Being Spa at the Fairmont – The idea of luxury. We can almost feel the relaxation from here! The Spa’rty packages offered would be a great option for a bachelorette group!
- The Balanced Bachelorette is a mobile yoga studio dedicated to bachelorette parties. They will come to you! There are some great add-ons like brunch, a mimosa bar and even live music!
- The Drip Bar – Quickly growing in popularity is IV vitamin drip therapy. Apparently very helpful for hangovers after a long night partying. The Drip Bar has plenty on its menu, as well as mobile services that will come straight to you.
- Up Up and Away: Take the party to the sky in a hot air balloon with Hot Air Expeditions. They have some really great packages and group options. This is something you would definitely not want to miss out on!
- Desert Monster Tours offers packages specifically for bachelorette parties. Off-road through the beautiful desert and get your adrenaline pumping!
- The Scottsdale Tours also offers a BYOB tour of the glorious Sonoran Desert in a modified Jeep able to fit your entire group.
Now for the party
Wherever you chose to stay in Scottsdale, there is still the actual bachelorette party to think about! Being the top location for a bachelorette party there are countless options for decorating, catering and entertainment.
At Butlers in the Buff, we specialize in getting the party started! These toned, tanned and charming guys will cater to your heart desires. Have them mix your drinks, play and host games, be your pool side cabana boys. In addition your butlers make a fabulous surprise entrance!
Why not hire a Butler or two before your night on the town while you pre-game and get ready? They can man the bar, serve the appies and be your DJ.
As a matter of fact, our service is equally as popular in the mornings for lazy poolside mimosas and brunch. Cabana boys to play in the pool with you, rub on lotion and hand feed strawberries to the bride.
First thing to remember is that elevating your day is what we live for! No matter how you choose to use your Butler in the Buff.