Pina colada recipes
As its national Pina Colada day (10th July 2016) we thought it would only be appropriate to post our favourite Pina Colada recipes and share them with all you wonderful bunch. If you are planning a bachelorette party or bachelorette weekend then you know that these will satisfy your thirsty bride, bridesmaids or guests. Here at Butlers in the Buff we have plenty of naked butlers who are willing to play party games with you and your guests, or even better, they will make cocktails and serve them if that is what you are after!
The first recipe has to be a traditional Pina Colada:
- 6-7 chunks of pineapple
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 50ml Bacardi Carta Blanco
- 50ml fresh pineapple juice
- To garnish: A pineapple triangle
- Place all your ingredients into the blender (apart from the garnish!) and blend until a smooth consistency
- Pour into a chilled (or even better, frozen) glass, then add your garnish and serve
Get our naked Butlers in the Buff to give you some great eye candy whilst serving them for you!
Our next favourite is one for prosecco lovers, the Fizzy Pink Colada:
- 25ml Malibu
- 25ml pineapple juice
- 10ml raspberry liqueur
- Prosecco (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together in a cocktail shaker (shake well)!
- Pour directly into a champagne flute
- Top up with prosecco
Our last Pina Colada cocktail tip for your party ideas is the Banana Pina Colada:
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp sugar
- 50ml Malibu
- 50ml coconut milk
- 50ml pineapple juice
- 8-10 ice cubes
- Pineapple and pineapple leaves to garnish
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy
- Pour into a wine glass
- Garnish with the pineapple and pineapple leaves
Extras: For extra bachelorette party ideas a Butler in the Buff is a great way to bring a bit of excitement and something different to your party, our bookings team are happy to help and give you a no obligation quote today!