Bachelorette parties are a great way to gather together and celebrate the bride’s new life. From best friends, sorority sisters, and relatives, everyone can come to discover the beauty of Los Angeles bachelorette parties together with the handsome LA male butlers.
Butlers in the Buff are not strippers; they act as your bartender, host, and hardworking eye candy. Fabulous and fun, they will have everyone giggling and mixing together the perfect icebreakers for your LA experience!
But how to plan it? What it takes to have the best bach party in LA together with the buff butlers?
Here’s our guide to it:
Things to do in Los Angeles for your Bachelorette: Party Ideas Guide
Don’t know how to organize the whole LA bachelorette trip? Do you need some specific ideas on spending quality time together with your friends?
We’ve chosen some of the most common experiences our clients share with us:
Hollywood Happy Hour
Start your night off right in LA with a Butler in the Buff! A gorgeous, articulate server who knows how to get a party started. He will answer the door, serve drinks, help host party games and even clear up afterwards. All while only wearing a little apron, collar, cuffs and bowtie. A great way to start the weekend off in your home or hotel suite. Bachelorette Friendly hotels in Los Angeles are:
Go Great Gatsby
Go old style Hollywood with a night out at the Emerson Theatre, where opulent golden era decor meets all the gorgeous people and kick-ass modern day tunes. Run with your theme even further! For a whole weekend of Burlesque activities check out Burlesque LA for up and coming burlesque performances and events from cabaret style dinner and a show to makeup classes and burlesque lessons from Hells Belle’s. Pair your experience with a glam hotel to match and stay at The Redbury. Its old Hollywood glamour, conveniently located and has its own night club.
Wait-what? The bridal party might ask about this activity. No need to fret about breaking the bride’s leg. Surprise the girls with indoor skydiving! Get your thrills without committing to a plane ride. iFly indoor skydive center has great staff who really know their stuff and will coach each and everyone through their fantasy freefall!
Host a back yard art party-perfect for friends who love to create. Set up a variety of art project stations in the back yard and have your Butler in the Buff serve the refreshments, hand out equipment and more!
Our favourites are:
A Jackson Pollock splatter wall- Perfect for all abilities! Hang a large piece of primed canvas between two posts and lay out pots of paint in a variety of bright colours. Use brushes to splat the canvas with colour. Everyone can contribute to an art piece that can be divided up and stretched on smaller frames for a keepsake! Awesome when its organised with music!
Pottery Barn Gone Wild– Use oven-bake clay and have a competition to create the best rude mug or teapot! If you can get hold of a pottery wheel you can get even messier and creative (maybe persuade Butler to recreate scene from ‘Ghost’) or hire some help and instruction to make really useful pieces.
The butlers are waiting to serve you!
Host the most amazing cocktail class from your home or hotel suite with Drink Chic. Or go out to Sunset Marquis bar for a private group lesson. Have your scantily clad Butler in the Buff pass around your creations for friends to sample! A must do for the cocktail connoisseurs.
For the bachelorette party that craves luxury, Los Angeles has some of the most glamorous spas in the world to tempt your group. Two of our favourite experiences are:
The Ritz Carlton spa- Restful cabanas, rooftop pool and gorgeously designed treatment rooms are the order of the day here. Of course it’s the Ritz so you can’t expect anything less than perfection.
One the Spa-head a little further afield for a weekend getaway at Shutters on the Beach Santa Monica for a true Californian experience, with a west coast take on Hammam and Japanese treatments.
Laugh out Loud
A great way to start the evening on the Sunset Strip before hitting the nightclubs. Laugh Factory plays host to the hottest and up and coming comedians so there is little risk of disappointment. Choose either the VIP lounge for a chilled out atmosphere or go front and centre to really get your group really involved! The famous Comedy Store is also a favourite and helped launch the careers of Jim Carey and Chris Rock.
Bad Bad Bingo Ladies
If your bachelorette party likes to serve the sass and loves a counter-club culture then your bachelorette party will have a ball at Hamburger Mary’s drag queen bingo! This is an early evening event that is an absolute riot! Perfect introduction to West Ho for out of towners too. Get interactive with fabulous ‘celebrity’ ball callers (no pun) like Beyonce, Paris Hilton and Lady Ga Ga. This is great for the bachelorette on a budget and defiantly $20 well spent with proceeds going to charity- so you can feel like true karma chameleon!
Party like a celebrity at Boulevard3, this expansive indoor/outdoor club is well worth reserving bottle service for. Perfect for celeb spotting and living the high life for a night. The rooftop club at The Standard is where the gorgeous people of Hollywood go to dance to the tunes of the most elite and talented DJ’s in the world. If you’re after a sleek, Ibiza style night out make this club your top destination.
Detox at Dawn
Well, more like noon for after your night of debauchery, everyone in your bachelorette party may be feeling a little delicate! Plan the morning after ahead of time with thoughtful additions like recovery packs for the girls to leave in the hotel suite. Cooling eye packs, Tylenol and bottles of water will be welcomed and once the girls start to stir they’ll be more likely to go for a farewell brunch! Or for a truly luxurious experience order a champagne brunch from room service and have it served up by a Butler in the Buff!
Butlers in the Buff are available to serve throughout Los Angeles, Orange county and in Palm Springs. Also check us out in San Diego, San Francisco and Las Vegas!
Where to Stay: Best Hotels & Airbnb’ in LA
LA is such a great place to stay. You can choose between remote locations, glamorous rentals, and exclusive hotels. Your LA bachelorette party deserves the coolest accommodation to fit the girls and butlers all together.
So, here are a few nice suggestions:
- Venice Beach House – Chic bungalow near the beach with exceptional ocean views, ready to accommodate bridal crews who enjoy California’s sun.
- Shutters on the Beach – Luxury oceanfront hotel with a beautiful rooftop bar that offers panoramic views of the city.
- The Hoxton, Downtown LA – A trendy hotel in the center of the city. It is one of the best spots to have a butler pre-party before hitting the nightclubs in Los Angeles.
- Sunset Marquis – This is a beautiful hotel where Hollywood stars often stay. Don’t be surprised if you have some celebrity encounters around the hotel.
- Chateau Marmont – An elegant historic hotel that offers a timeless experience for those who love lush gardens and Old Hollywood glam.
These suggestions are just a starting point so you can explore more LA accommodations for your bachelorette party.
Where to Eat in LA During the Bachelorette Stay?
In Los Angeles, you can find great restaurants with various price ranges. From exclusive cuisine to affordable dining, these are our suggestions:
- 71Above – High-end eatery, bar, and lounge offering modern American cuisine with panoramic views. This is a great option for a special occasion dinner with stunning city views.
- Chi Spacca – Meaty, upscale Italian fare from a trio of star chefs in a Tuscan atmosphere with worn-wood tables. This is a great option for a nice night out with friends or family.
- 5starkitchenla – This is a casual spot with a variety of menu items, including salads, sandwiches, and pizzas. It’s a great option for a quick and affordable lunch or dinner.
- La Boucherie – French meets California chophouse on top of the InterContinental hotel, with jaw-dropping views. This is a great option for a romantic dinner with a view.
- LA Prime – Prime beef steaks, seafood & panoramic city views on the 35th floor of the Westin Bonaventura Hotel. This is a great option for a special occasion dinner with a view.
Where to Party in LA for Your Bachelorette Party: Best Party Clubs
Looking for the hottest nightclubs in Los Angeles for your bachelorette bash? No worries because we have some great suggestions for you:
The butlers are waiting to serve you!
- Avalon Hollywood – A classic LA clubbing experience with multiple rooms, top DJs, and a vibrant dance floor.
- Academy – Trendy Hollywood spot with a sleek design, bottle service, and a mix of established and up-and-coming DJs.
- Doheny Room Club – Hidden gem in West Hollywood with a speakeasy atmosphere, live music, and burlesque performances.
- Sound Nightclub – Splashy Hollywood club with rotating art installations, high-tech lighting, and street-food-inspired bites.
- Bootsy Bellows – Retro-inspired club on Sunset Strip with live music, themed nights, and a playful, vintage vibe.
Bonus Tip: Match the bachelorette theme with the musical style of the night. Research for more clubs that fit your group’s preferences.
How to Get to LA for Your Bachelorette: Best Routes and Transportation Options
Getting to LA for your bachelorette party is pretty easy because the city is well-connected with the rest of the US and the world through airlines and highways.
So, here are a few options:
- Direct flights from your location to the Los Angeles International Airport
- Connected flights or arriving at nearby airports for more affordable transportation
- Carpooling for crews who prefer budget-friendly options, especially from the neighboring states
- Renting a luxury car or hiring a limo to commute around
- Traveling by train to enjoy the scenic surroundings
Surely, you can travel by car or even use an RV for more environmentally friendly options. The standard taxis and buses are available too.
3-Day LA Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Now, it’s time to get ready for pure pampering, day and night parties, soaking up the daily sunshine, and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Day 1: Beach Buddies & Hollywood Hustle
Morning: Take your time to enjoy the sea view or panoramic view of the city. Have a morning jog or yoga at the beach, or have breakfast at some of the LA’s bakeries.
Afternoon: Explore Abbot Kinney Boulevard and the vintage shops. You can grab beautiful souvenirs or clothes to make the bachelorette weekend even more stylish.
Evening: Hire a Los Angeles bachelorette party limo service and enjoy the ride, exploring beautiful corners while sipping your champagne.
Night: Dance the whole night at your favorite LA club. Finish the night with a street food meal and go to sleep because the next perfect day is waiting for you.
Day 2: Spa Bachelorette Party & Shopping Splurge in Los Angeles
Morning: Wake up and go for a spa treatment of your choice. Relax in the morning so you can embrace the afternoon and evening excitement. Relax with massages, facials, and steam room sessions, feeling rejuvenated and ready to party.
Afternoon: It’s time for a retail therapy. Visit some high-end fashion shops, and even splurge on some special bachelorette treats.
Evening: Spend the late afternoon and evening near a beach. You can set a bonfire, have a toast, and ask the male butlers with aprons to bring some food for you.
Night: Instead of busy clubs, have some seafood and cocktails and get back early to your accommodation.
Day 3: Farewell Brunch
Morning: Have a brunch, reflect on the memories, and promise you’ll get back to LA again soon. Make sure you eat well, especially if you have a long way back home.
Afternoon: Have a walk, take some pictures, and enjoy the sunshine. Remember, in the evening, you’ll be at home, remembering all the precious moments from the LA bachelorette weekend.
Best time of the year to visit LA for a bachelorette party
The ideal time to visit LA for a bachelorette party depends on your preferences and expectations. June to August is best for the hottest beach days, but it’s also the most expensive period. Prices are much lower the rest of the year, outside of the peak season.
What is a normal amount to spend on a LA bachelorette party?
For a budget-friendly option, you may need up to $700 per person, while for luxury experiences, you may need to spend $2000 per person. Expenses may vary depending on the itinerary.
Where can you buy bachelorette party supplies in Los Angeles?
Visit Hollywood Blvd, West Sunset Blvd, or Melrose Avenue, and we’re sure you’ll find supplies for the party and even custom aprons for the buff butlers.