Planning to travel to Scottsdale for your bachelorette party? Looking for a diverse offer of hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals so you can decide where to stay in Scottsdale for bachelorette party? Luckily, it’s a city with a vast range of accommodation options.
No matter if you’re planning a bachelorette on a budget or you want an extended party with handsome party butlers, you have so many options – from affordable rentals to five-star hotels.
So, let’s see more:
Hotels in Old Town Scottsdale
The Old Town Scottsdale is also known as downtown Scottsdale. It offers a unique collection of accommodations, nightclubs, shops, restaurants, and contemporary public venues.
Most bachelorette parties in Scottsdale are held in the Old Town because it’s charming, attractive, and Instagrammable. Here are a few interesting suggestions to take your bachelorette party (together with the buff butlers) there:
- Hotel Valley Ho – An iconic resort known for its retro-chic architecture. It’s known for its local parties, often welcoming celebrities from all around the world. That said, Hotel Valley Ho is the perfect place to let loose and have fun for your Scottsdale bachelorette party.
- Canopy by Hilton Scottsdale Old Town – In the heart of downtown Scottsdale, close to the best shopping venue, this hotel offers a rooftop pool with stunning city views – a great way to pamper yourself and the bridal crew!
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Scottsdale – Old Town – More comfortable and budget-friendly option for the bride and her friends, together with the butlers. It has a pool and breakfast buffet to re-energize yourself the morning after the party.
- Courtyard by Marriott Scottsdale Old Town – Very quiet hotel with a pool and fitness center for the bride, her crew, and the hired Scottsdale butlers to make the whole experience fabulous.
Important Note: Check on the hotel’s internal policies to make sure you are allowed to organize a party in your room. Sometimes, you’ll have to only stay there for sleep and take the Scottsdale bachelorette party together with the handsome butler somewhere else.
The butlers are waiting to serve you!
Hotels in Scottsdale
The Old Town Scottsdale is the most popular city corner. But if you’re looking for more ideas about where to stay in Scottsdale for bachelorette party and all the included activities.
So, these are our suggestions:
- The Phoenician – Luxury resort with beautiful views of the desert. With the included spa and multiple pools, you can have a great bachelorette party in Scottsdale, with the butlers making the evening special.
- W Scottsdale – An attractive hotel with a poolside party opportunity. It is a great way to spend the bachelorette party while being close to the most anticipated shopping hotspots.
- The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch – If you prefer an all-inclusive resort experience that includes a water park and golf course, this hotel can be the best choice to have a party with your favorite bachelorette party and the bride crew.
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch – This one is a great choice for bachelorette groups and hired buff butlers who prefer next-level pampering. The resort comes with a spa and pool complex, making your experience unique and memorable.
- JW Marriott Scottsdale Desert Ridge Resort & Spa – This beautiful resort is the ultimate Scottsdale bridal party experience for those who love luxury.
Comfortable Vacation Rentals in Scottsdale
When deciding where to stay in Scottsdale for bachelorette party, consider vacation rentals as an option. While hotel rooms may not be the most comfortable choice (even the most luxurious ones), the cozy condos or spacious apartments provide enough space for any kind of bachelorette party ideas or themes.
While we can’t suggest particular vacation rentals due to availability and pricing, we can surely suggest platforms like VRBO, Airbnb, FlipKey, and HomeAway so you can find the best solution for your butler-themed bachelorette party.
The butlers are waiting to serve you!
Additional Things to Do During Your Scottsdale Stay
Scottsdale is a great city to explore, and it’s close to Phoenix, so you can plan many daily activities besides the main bachelorette party.
Scottsdale offers so many nightclubs, great restaurants, stores, workshops, and exploring options, so you can plan a whole bachelorette weekend – not only a one-night party!
You can even take a day trip to Sedona or Jerome, hike and bike, or simply enjoy the charming atmosphere Scottsdale offers.
A good thing to know is that you can get to Phoenix in less than 30 minutes, making your Scottsdale stay a great opportunity to visit the most popular AZ city. That way, you can add more excitement to your bachelorette party in Scottsdale by visiting the Arizona Falls, Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix Art Museum, or just visiting the Phoenix Center.
Our Honest Opinion on Where to Stay in Scottsdale for Bachelorette Party
When planning a bachelorette on a budget, staying in more affordable hotels or rentals is a great option. You won’t spend a lot of time there anyway, because of the clubs and the city’s hotspots.
As usual, we are more about spicing things up with scantily clad butlers because it makes a significant difference for the whole bachelorette experience.
So, get ready for your bachelorette party in Scottsdale, have a list of ideas about things to do and experience, and enjoy the party the whole bridal crew deserves.