We have an exciting role within an exciting and fun national company, Butlers in the Buff. Bristol based but we operate across the UK and Ireland.
– Exciting sales and bookings role – Full time – Office based – just outside Bristol , BS8 3US – Working in a small but vibrant team – Working couple of Saturdays a month with days off in lieu – Target based bonuses – Exciting national party company – Sales and people skills, problem solving skills needed – Good telephone manner and confidence essential – Full training given – £18,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
We are hiring a full time Bookings Manager whose role will include:
– Delivering excellent customer service for our clients
– Handling client enquiries on the telephone and email
– Helping our clients have the best experience possible
– Managing new supplier relationships
– Maintaining existing supplier relationships
– Assisting with the management of Butlers and the logistical side of the business
– Working with our large workforce of part-time sub-contracted guys and girls
– Developing and maintaining good relationships with commercial suppliers.
What we’re looking for:
– We are looking for a confident and outgoing person with experience in an office environment – A strong work ethic – Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team – Candidates must be driven, time efficient and reliable. – The successful candidate will have the ability to work to daily personal deadlines as well as support the team to meet group targets.
The ideal candidate will:
– Speak fluent English
– Office experience
– Confident on the phone
– Be dynamic and creative and be able to use their own initiative
– Be responsible and reliable
– Be comfortable & confident dealing with clients and suppliers
We cater for hundreds of events each month across the UK and Ireland, from hen parties to baby showers, birthdays and corporate events to charity fundraising events. This provides a significant logistical challenge to ensure that we are able to service all of the bookings we get whilst striving for the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. From providing Butlers and Butlerettes to organising party activities, such as cocktail masterclasses or party bus or boat packages we provide a range of services.
As the majority of our bookings take place over the weekend the role does involve working on a number of saturdays each month with a day off in lieu the following friday.
Suitable applications should be able to work effectively unsupervised and be able to demonstrate extremely high levels of reliability and responsibility.
This is an opportunity to work in a very unique business, within a small team that will enable the chosen applicant to develop and hone a wide variety of skills.
Salary £18-24k depending on experience
The next steps:
If you think you’d be a great addition to our team, please send us your CV along with a brief covering letter explaining why we should consider you for the role to: Stacey@butlersinthebuff.co.uk
The closing date for this position is Friday 18th March.