Every hen party should have fabulous hen party games that break the ice, get everyone chatting, laughing and help make the party memorable. Our ‘Best Hen Party Games’ FREE download are super popular and loved by all. They even feature unique games not found anywhere else: One in particular ‘Breast Who’ was created by our very own naked butler from Bristol Butler in the Buff Carlos!
Our Hen party games are current as our Butlers keep up-to-date with their experiences and love sharing unique and creative party games. We are always sharing ideas between our offices in Australia, North America, and South Africa so even traditional games can be reworked and, of course, spiced up with a Butler in the Buff or two to lend a hand!
From the classic Mr and Mrs quiz questions, beer pong and flippy cup to hen party games with balloons, blindfolds, saucy and clean versions! Butlers in the Buff has it all!
1) Know your group. The best games are the ones that have just the right amount of challenge and naughty factor! Find out whether your party goers are going to be cool and classic, wild and feisty or somewhere in between.
2) Plan your space. Have your games work with the decor of the party. A giant cardboard penis may look a little much if your theme is a subdued one! Hen party games should compliment not only the decor but the space you have available.
3) Maximum involvement. Have your Butler in the Buff announce the games, read off instructions and hand out materials. These handsome hunks know exactly how to get maximum involvement for shy or reluctant groups. Don’t forget games are a great photo opportunity!
4) Ice-breaker: No one knows how to break (or melt!) the ice better than a helpful, hunky Butler in the Buff. Always the gentleman, your Butler in the Buff will have your guests from work, college and family mixing, chatting and giggling together in no time at all.
5) Save the drinks for last: Even if the highlight of your girlfriends week is wine Wednesday don’t forget to pace the party! Plan the order that you play the games to bring out the drinking games at or near the end.