Great Hen Party Cocktails for Cosmopolitan Hens!
Happy Thirsty Thursday everyone! Not only is there a bank holiday weekend this week but Monday also happens to be National Cosmopolitan Day. So we thought we’d give you some great hen party cocktails. Here at Butlers in the Buff, the original and best Naked Butler Company, we take these sorts of National holidays very seriously, so of course, we had to bring you our favourite Cosmo recipes that we think are perfect for every celebration, from Hen Parties to baby showers or just as great way to celebrate the bank holiday weekend!
Hen Party Cocktails Recipe Number 1- Cosmopolitan (for one serving):
- 45ml lemon Vodka (You can use standard vodka if you prefer, but we think this makes it extra special!)
- 15ml Cointreau
- 30ml Cranberry juice
- 10ml Lime Juice
- Orange peel to garnish
- Place the glasses you intend to use in the freezer 15 minutes before hand so they are nice and chilled (or fill the glass with ice and leave it for a 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile add the vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice and lime juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Give the ingredients a good shake until the outside of the shaker is ice cold.
- Strain the mix into the glass that you chilled earlier and garnish by twisting the orange peel and placing in the drink to allow the orange oils to diffuse into the drink. Enjoy!
Now don’t think we’ve forgotten about those of you who aren’t drinking! We’ve also created a delicious alcohol free Cosmo which taste’s just as good as normal, if not better because you know you won’t be waking up with a hangover tomorrow, making it the perfect Hen Party Cocktail!
Hen Party Cocktails Number 2- Virgin Cosmopolitan (for one serving)
- 30ml orange juice
- 30ml cranberry juice drink
- 20ml fresh lime juice
- 20ml fresh lemon juice
- Garnish with orange peel
- Chill a glass by placing it in the freezer for 20 minutes, or fill it with ice and leave to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until the shaker is ice cold to the touch.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled glass. Garnish with a twist of orange peel and enjoy!
If you think this all seems like too much effort just for one drink, why not look into our All-Inclusive Cocktail Package where you won’t have to do a thing! Or if you fancy a challenge check out our Hen Party Cocktail Masterclass and you’ll be a pro in no time!
Enjoy yourself this weekend, and let us know if you try out any of our cocktails because we love to see your photos!