Strawberry Lemon Mojito Cocktail Recipe
Fancy changing up one of your beloved traditional cocktails? Then this recipe is just for you. This ticks all the boxes for your hen party ideas. Adding sweetness to the classic Mojito makes a fruity difference that you and all your friends will be craving more and more of!
A great contender to be served at a summer wedding, bachelorette/stagette party or birthday bash, and with its simple ingredients and a name that most people will know, it’s sure to go down a hit (as would hiring naked Butlers in the Buff, the original and best naked butler company). Mojitos are popular for a reason – they taste FANTASTIC – so by adding hints of strawberry and lemon you are in fact trying a completely new cocktail whilst knowing the flavour will still be great and not too distant from an original Mojito.
An even better way of celebrating in style would be to get our gorgeous, hunky, buff, naked butlers to serve you cocktails in their signature apron and bow tie.
Ingredients (for two cocktails):
- 4 lemon wedges
- 12 mint leaves, plus 2 mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- 2 strawberries, plus halved strawberries for garnish
- Ice cubes, plus crushed ice
- 4 ounces gold or aged rum
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounces prepared sugarcane syrup or agave nectar
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lemon wedges with the whole strawberries and mint leaves.
- Add ice and the rum, lemon juice and sugarcane syrup; shake well.
- Strain into crushed ice–filled highball glasses. Garnish with the berry halves and mint sprigs.