Butlers in the Buff’s naked butlers are often asked to make cocktails at bachelorette and birthday parties. So we’ve complied some great recipes for you to print off and buy the ingredients. Then you can ask your naked butler to mix them for you.
Today’s cocktail inspiration for your bachelorette party weekend, birthday bash or girly evening comes in the form of the ‘Cardamom Blush’ cocktail. This drink not only looks pretty but it tastes amazing. With flavours you will be ever so familiar with (Gin and lemon) and a punch of exotic interesting ones too; this will be your new favourite cocktail to whip out at any event you are planning (or even better get a naked Butler from Butlers in the Buff to serve you cocktails)!
Ingredients (for one cocktail):
- 1 1/2 ounces Gin
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Cardamom-infused Lillet Rosé (directions below)
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- 2 dashes rose water
For the cardamom-infused Lillet Rosé:
- Pour one bottle Lillet Rosé into a large pitcher.
- Grind cardamom pods in a coffee grinder and place entire contents into separate loose leaf tea bags.
- Place bags into pitcher with Lillet Rosé and let steep overnight. Remove and rebottle in morning.
For cocktail assembly:
- Combine ingredients in a shaker tin and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Double-strain through a fine mesh strainer into a chilled coupe, adding a lemon wedge garnish.
We hope you enjoy this elegant and floral cocktail! Don’t forget to top off your bachelorette party or special occasion with a naked Butler in the Buff who will happily make and serve you and your guests cocktails all night if you want them to! For more party inspiration or bachelorette party ideas take a look at our party game ideas on our website.